BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Philosophy Dark Shadows Review

Dark under eye circles are a permanent side effect of stress, and lack of sleep. Being a college student, I've been blessed with them, and finding a remedy to them is serious business.

I went into Sephora about 6 months ago looking for an eye cream that would get rid of them for under $50, the girl said Philosophy Dark Shadows.

While it's a great eye moisturizer, and it lasts forever, it did absolutely nothing for my circles. It says it can be used for the upper lip area too, so I figured I'd try it, even though I don't have any dark pigmentation there, and I broke out horribly in that area.





Needless to say I'm stuck concealing my under eye circles until I find something that works, the next product I'll be trying is by Kiehl's Eye Alert so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment