BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MAC Mickey Contractor Eyeshadow Review & Swatch: Rani

When I saw that Mickey Contractor came out with a collection I was super excited, until I found out my local MAC stores weren't getting it I asked my buddy at the MAC counter at the Macy's I work at and he said that out of the quad, the fluidlines, the concealor, and the eyeshadows I wanted, I should go for the hot pink. So I did! It's called RANI like my YouTube channel and blog :) Here are the swatches..






The only complaint I have about this is that it has a lot of fallout and its very powdery to the touch, as you can kinda see in the pictures there were little bits of powder all on the inside which doesn't really happen with my other MAC eye shadows. Otherwise it's gorgeous perfect for Bollywood style or bridal eye, or Valentines day eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment