BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner vs Kohl Eyeliner

I'm not the biggest fan of pencil eyeliners, but when I worked at Abercrombie, makeup was a no-no, so I'd tight line my eyes and wear mascara to get my makeup fix.

MUFE's Aqua Eyes in OL or Black is the BEST and ONLY pencil eyeliner that I will ever wear or suggest to anyone, I told my mom about it, and she went out and bought 4 of them! Some of the colors don't go on as well as the black, but it will not run or smudge. Pencil eyeliners have the least bit of pigmentation in comparison to cream/gel based liners and liquid, so you can expect a very dramatic look from them. This one is definitely more pigmented than others that I've tried, and if you warm it up between your fingers or on your hand you'll get better results.

MUFE's Kohl Eyeliner in 6K is a gorgeous black eyeliner with gold glitter, I fell in love instantly when I saw it in the holiday gift set, and had to buy it online! It looks awesome on the bottom lid, but it isn't as glittery on the eyes as it is in swatches. The top lid is pretty much the same deal as Aqua Eyes. It's not really a long wearing, smudge proof, or waterproof eyeliner, so I suggest using a primer with it like UDPP for the best results. If you want a really good glitter payoff, definitely layer this 2-3 times! If you want something similar but more long wearing, go for MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz! it's not as glittery but you'll get the same effect, more pigmentation, and better wear!





I'll be sticking to my liquid eyeliner and fluidline for my dramatic eyes, but these pencils are great for those of you who prefer pencil eyeliner, lazy days or business occasions where dramatic makeup is a no-no!

No comments:

Post a Comment