BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil Review

Although strong brows are hot right now, it's not really my thing, so I'm new to the whole brow color aspect of makeup.

I started threading my own eyebrows and made a few mistakes, leaving me with areas that need filling in. Dior's Brow Styler is awesome, but the color Universal Brown, doesn't work well with my brows, so I went to Sephora and picked up Benefit's Instant Brow Pencil because the brush at the end was most similar to Dior's. I got the color Deep which is a greyish black that looked most natural against my brows.







This brow pencil SUCKS! Here are my reasons why:

-It HAS to be sharpened to go the best, which wastes product
-If you touch your brow, the color comes right off
-It clumps after a few hours leaving you with black bits in your brow area
-The formula is so smooth that it adheres to the brush so you have to wash the brush just like any other makeup brush, which is a tad difficult because it's attached to the pencil so you have to be very careful
-The pigmentation really isn't all that great



I'm very disappointed with Benefit, looks like I'll be going to MAC for a brow pencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment