BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MAC Peacocky Kissable Lipcolor Review & Swatch: Super

Lip gloss is not my thing. I hate the sticky feeling on my lips, the white residue, and it getting on my hair. I always play up my eyes, and recently I've been wearing lipsticks such as MAC High Tea (frosty nude beige), Faux (matte pale pink), Aristocat (purple with a golden sheen) and High Strung (pink frost paired with MAC Cream Color Base in Tickle Me Pink). I was introduced to MAC Cremesheen Glass Lipgloss which isn't sticky, but it's thick and creamy which is still a no-no for me. I was getting my face done at MAC to change my look up, and one of the products he used on me was Kissable Lipcolor in Super that came out with the Peacocky collection and it was AMAZING. Not only did I really like the neutral color, it LASTED all day, it wasn't sticky, didn't give me a residue, and it didn't get in my hair! I ordered 2 back ups because I'm pretty sure it's limited edition, and will sell out. I definitely found a favorite! I can wear it with almost every look! Here are some pictures!




Out of the 5 or so collections that have come out this season, Kissable Lipcolor lipgloss was the only thing I'd suggest all of you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment