BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Review

I don't know about you.. but I hate waiting for my nails to dry after I do them, and nothing ever seems to make them dry quicker. I always get impatient and end up going to sleep and waking up with my sheet marks in my nails, or I try to do stuff around the house and I get dents in my nails. I even tried dipping my hands in to a bowl of ice and water to "freeze" the polish but that didn't work either although many people suggested that method to me.. So I tried Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat



This stuff is AMAZING! Not only does it dry your nails literally in 15 minutes tops, but it gives your nails a nice shiny finish which I love especially with matte nail colors. It smells kinda strong compared to other nail polishes/top coats but it works. Just make sure you apply it about a minute after applying your last layer of color and be sure to clean up your cuticles as well so that you don't have a difficult clean up later!

For all of you girls out there that are impatient like me and are constantly on the go this is a must have!

I buy most of my nail polishes at Head2ToeBeauty(type "seche vite" into the search bar, click the first link, and scroll down!) because it's significantly cheaper here and they arrive within 2-3 days of your purchase. A CVS or drug store sell this for about  $9.99  while Head2ToeBeauty sells this at about $4.35 which is a total steal! Head2ToeBeauty has just about everything you could imagine for nail care as well as hair and skin care!

 Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment