BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nail Craze!

I'm going through a nail polish phase after quitting my job as a Model at Abercrombie & Fitch where I was strictly allowed to only paint my toe nails red, pink, french manicure, or plain and finger nails had to be clear. When O-P-I first came out with it's line for Sephora I bought quite a few nail polishes, I liked them but they were kinda all the same color range.. and I don't like to be really crazy with my nail color, but I do like variation.

I bought China Glaze's Recycle and fell in love! This is a matte grey color which seems to be pretty rare because I couldn't find a matte grey in any other brand. I keep getting compliments on my nails because it's so unique!




Even on my tan skin this color stands out and makes my hands look fresh. I needed about 2 coats to get to this intensity and topped it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat for a near perfect finish! I always like to make sure my nail color is somewhat neutral in the sense that it matches what I wear and the rest of my makeup, grey is such a unique neutral tone that matches everything!

This is my favorite nail color yet, and I already ordered a backup from Head2ToeBeauty(scroll down and you'll see it!) because I know I'll be grabbing this every time I want to do my nails! Again I like to purchase my nail polishes especially China Glaze from Head2ToeBeauty because it's cheaper. At $2.99 a bottle you can't beat it!

If you're a nail nut like me check this color out!

No comments:

Post a Comment