BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Soothe Those Bumps and Ingrown Hairs w/ Shaveworks Cool Fix

This review is aimed towards guys & girls who get red bumps, ingrown hairs, or wax.

This weekend my boyfriend decided that he wanted me to wax his back for him, just for giggles. He shaves his arms, chest, and belly daily and always has red bumps all over and is extremely prone to ingrown hairs.

When I started to wax him I noticed he instantly broke out in bumps all over his back and was crazy itchy. So I reached for a sample Cool Fix by Shaveworks that I got from Sephora as a bonus and put it on his back to see if it helped.. Within minutes his back looked better and he was comfortable again, so the next day I bought him the full sized bottle for $25.




Cool Fix is awesome for using after waxing because it cools and soothes, prevents ingrown hairs, as well as helps get off excess wax and takes away the redness.

I got him to start using it daily after he shaves and his skin is totally clear now.

CON-When I used it on a part of my leg after shaving just to test it out, it kinda stung me and wasn't soothing at all so I don't suggest it to girls for use after shaving, but I would suggest it to guys that shave their body and for both genders after waxing.

Cool Fix may not work for everyone because it stung on my shaven legs, but soothes my boyfriends skin and he loves it. It was actually in the guys section of Sephora so it might even be geared towards men? Who knows..

Ladies- if you've used this product comment below and tell me your experiences!

~Jasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment