BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flip Flop Ready in less than 5 minutes! ~ I got this from my momma

Now that we've all packed away our Uggs and boots, and brought out our flip flops and sandals we need to take really good care of our feet!

Getting pedicures every few weeks may not always be an option, I know it's not for me, so I do the following to keep my feet looking and feeling great in less than 5 minutes!

Here's how to do it:

1. After your shower use Avon's Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel which is a Glycolic Acid Peel, for $25 you get 30 unscented pads, and each pad goes a long way! Glycolic Acid Peels remove all the dry, rough skin and make your skin smooth. You can also use these pads on your knees, elbows, face, and hands as well.
  • Use 1 pad on both feet all over and gently scrub the rough spots and callouses that you may have. Then let it dry before the next step.
2. Then use Bath and Body Works Shea It Isn't So Shea Butter Foot Cream on your feet. It's $15 or 2 for $20 and again a little goes a long way! Let that soak into your skin before your put on your flip flops and you're set!
  • When I shower at night I like to put socks on after I've done this to lock in the moisture over night!


For tutorials on this or anything I've posted before leave a comment!

~Jasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment