BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#CleansingBalms by L'Oreal!

6-in-1 haircare system?! It seems way too good to believe!



Influenster sent me the EverPure Cleansing Balm for color treated hair in my VoxBox to try out

They describe it as a cleansing conditioner that acts as a shampoo, conditioner, detangler, shine and smoothening agent. 


It's formulated without sulfates, parabens, or silicones so your skin and color will be safe and it does not lather. 

The smell to me was weird.. It reminded me of men's cologne but that smell did not stick to my hair. 

I washed it out really well on my scalp to prevent any weigh down from the product but I felt that my hair was clean and healthy looking!

Overall I am impressed by the product but wish it came in a color safe and volumizing formula I would totally purchase that!

I will be using this though especially to preserve my high end shampoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment