BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MAC Nail Polish Rant

Hello Lovelies,

Here is my mini review/rant about MAC Nail Polish. Their colors are gorgeous, quality? Not so much.
I got Vintage Vamp, which is a beautiful, vampy, plum/red color, perfect for fall and holiday season, or if you're going for a vampy look, like I am for the week.



I put on 1 layer, and it was streaky, way lighter than the bottle, and sticky looking if that makes sense, after the 2nd layer it looks pretty, but because the formula is so darn thin you can STILL see through the polish!! I didn't feel like going for a 3rd so I'll just have to deal. Also, when applying your top coat, it WILL come off onto the brush and get messed up, not to mention turn your top coat pink...so you have to wait a few extra minutes before applying a top coat.

If these minor details don't bother you in a nail polish than this can work for you, but on my quest to find the perfect nail polish, this doesn't impress me much.

No comments:

Post a Comment