BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

Arabic & Vampy Inspired Purple Smokey Eye Tutorial

Hello divas,
I hope you enjoy this look, I'm in a totally intense eye makeup mood this week, and this look is the perfect example. It's really easy to do, and if you're comfortable with the intensity of it, it's a great look to do for girls night out! I did a similar look for work, minus the tape(which actually made the look a lot softer looking), so if you want to do this, but don't want to be too over dramatic, don't use tape and just go on normally as I do in my other tutorials.




Products I Used:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Scotch Tape
Up&Up hand wipes
MAC Nocturnelle e/s
MAC Shroom e/s
Urban Decay Oil Slick e/s
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner- Black
Dior Diorshow Mascara- Black

Nails- Vintage Vamp MAC (see my review below)

I hope you enjoyed this, and NEVER be afraid of color!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and Follow me on here please! I need all the support I can get, and I know your watching me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment