BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Should I offer makeup services?

I made a poll above and here is what I am considering.

I was thinking about offering make up services for all occasions.. weddings, proms, homecoming, formals, fashion shows, dance troupes, parties etc for fun.

My rates would be :
$15 for eyes with or without falsies
$20 for full face (using your own foundation)
$25-30 for full face (using my products depending on the occasion)

For a group the rates will be lower*($10-15 per girl full face etc depending on how many girls)

I want your thoughts on if I should pursue this on a larger scale or not.. I always do friends/family members make up but I'm thinking about advertising myself on craigslist and facebook but I won't if no one's interested you know?

So comment below or vote on my poll with your thoughts on pricing etc.. if the poll disappears and I can't repost it PLEASEEE comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment