BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Nails

This fall it's all about purple and grey for me.. not just with nails but clothes too.  This was my way of combining those 2 colors for my nails. Fall generally calls for deeper colored nails than in the summer which is all about bright colors. I'm still tan from the summer so the deep colors work for me until it fades. 

As a side note, I do my finger nails once a week, although I use Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat my nail polish still seems to chip.. it may be the base I'm using so I'll give my fast drying top coat the benefit of the doubt. However I think that the fast drying agents make the nail polish more susceptible to chipping.. just my observation.. I'm not so sure if that's scientifically proven or not!!


I used O-P-I's Funkey Dunkey and China Glaze's Recycle




Have fun with your nails and NEVER be afraid to try out different fun colors, I never strayed from the reds, and deep pinks and burgundy's but once I did I fell in love with doing my nails and wearing all the pretty colors and experimenting with different designs!! PS it is also really important to me to keep my nails in shape now that I do makeup at Macy's I find that I big part of my clientelling is looking nice, including my nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment