BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2016

#LockItRevolution Review

I have always loved Kat Von D's products. When I received the Influenster #VoxBox with her new concealers I was stoked!


I have to say not having the colors that match my skin is a bit saddening. I wish more makeup companies took diversity into account! 

The concealer is creamy, yet light it's not drying or too thick. It blends out well with brush or beauty blender. It's so pigmented and not sheer at all. The brush for concealer is the absolute perfect shape, size, texture and density for concealer!

The setting powder I had my eye on. Because it's yellowy in shade it won't make you look like a ghost. Is absorbs well into foundation and doesn't look CAKEY! It lasts for a while without getting oily. The brush is super fluffy and easy to grab product and use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment