BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 16, 2014

#BrownGirlProblems meet Makeup Shopping

Who else struggles with finding BB creams, foundations, concealors that match medium skintones with  yellow/olive undertones?! Every company out there has an overabundance of pink and beige undertones but few or no yellow undertones! I have yet to find a BB cream that fits my oily-combo skin with a medium-yellow skin tone! I can't find a perfect powder foundation match--it's always a bit off! Talk about stressful!


Seriously there is not enough love from our beloved cosmetics companies for our olive tan skin! MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC35 is my perfect skin match, NARS Punjab in the Sheer glow or Sheer matte liquids are a close second.. Lancome has some close matches and so does Make Up For Ever.. and that's kinda it! Powder I'm using 127 in MUFE because any MAC powder I have tried magically turns me darker or red after the day has passed. The struggle is real honey!

My goal is to blog about #browngirlmakeupproblems every now and then and give our struggle a shout out when I do product reviews and swatches because honestly.. I can't trust 97% of beauty bloggers swatches on products because my skintone is so different from theirs! I lovee to check out swatches for days on Instagram but rarely can I find a swatch that can help me make a purchase!

Let me know of any questions related to #browngirlmakeupproblems or makeup problems in general.. I am a renowned color matching queen in my area.. my expertise does not discriminate!

You can find me on Facebook, like my page and send me messages at www.facebook.com/FacePlaybyJasmin, Tweet me @FacePlayxJasmin or Instagram me @FacePlayxJasmin or leave a comment below my pretties!

~Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment