BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Seche French Guides Review

Lately I've been obsessing over my nails, and decided I wanted to do my own french tips/manicure. I have shakey hands and I suck at doing my nails neatly so I bought Seche French Guides from Head2ToeBeauty.

I was so excited to try it out, so I put on my base, and then placed all the guides where I wanted on my nails, painted them accordingly with my nail liners everything looks great, until I went to take them off. I took off the guides and was left with glue that I couldn't get off without ruining the rest of my nails. I then tried lightly dusting my nails with baby powder after the base coat to see if that would keep the glue from staying, and it still didn't work. They were inexpensive so I'm not upset but I was so disappointed because Seche is a good brand for nail products.

I bought some random brands nail guides from CVS and they work great, with no residue however I find that with practice, free handing the tips with liners is much easier, it's just time consuming. So if you're in a rush when you do your nails french guides are great if you're not keep practicing free hand and it'll be a piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment